Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Australia Day

I meant to do this a couple days ago but
I was uber busy and kinda went

to sleep instead.



















\\\HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIA!

on January 26th it was Australia Day and being that it is such an amazing place I thought it deserved a place on an awesome blog.

//First off it is an amazing place due to the people that live in its beautiful cities. Some of my favorites are from this country and I am quite thankful for them.

//Second the world famous hillsong church is in this country. There are so many influential men and women of God that have given their lives to serve him and inspire me through their teaching and music.

//Thirdly it has recently reminded me that no matter what is going on in life be thankful. Queensland has been devastated by floods over that past little while and it has been so humbling to see how a place so beautiful has turned into a place where people have had their homes destroyed and ultimately lives changed forever. Some people have even lost loved ones all from one unexpected event. A serious reallity check to be thankful for what I have even when it feels like life can be rough. Never take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment