Monday, January 17, 2011

favour and peace




There are some things in life that I have wondered about for so long. Why is it that some people have so much favor in certain areas of their life that make it seem as if they don"t ever have to worry about where their rent is coming from or ever worry about where their next meal is coming from. They have a job that they love or even if they don't love it at least it pays the bills.

I have had to learn this in a very different way the past little while. I have loved learning how God works in so many ways. He is the same God but has so many different aspects. There are times when I am slightly jealous of other people in my life and how things seem to fall into place for them. But I know that there have been so many times in my own life where things have fallen into place for me that I know as frustrating and scary as it can be to wait, it is always a million times better when it is in his timing. When I start freaking out a little I always read a verse in my favorite book.

Don't worry about anything;instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. {Phil 4:6-7}

It sucks now BUT I am so excited for when I see it all come together. I just hope the job part comes soon... or I could just find some magic beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment