Thursday, January 13, 2011

guido


I have a little brother and yes he is a guido. Am I proud of this fact? mmm not so much do I still love him? mmm YES!!! I miss him like crazy and I wish I could hug him right this second. I have barely spent any time taking with him since I moved to England which really sucks. BUT today I finally got to see his face and catch up. Now all he has to do is come and see me and the world will be happy. It is great that even though it has been so long since we have seen each other I still know everything because that is how family works. No matter what happens they are always there for you. Even when you are at your worst and don't think you need people or feel that they have let you down they are there.

Little Brother, you know how much you mean to me. Even though I am an ocean away I still know everything that goes on in your head because I love you more than anything :p I am always here for you, don't ever forget that little man.

you so wish your brother was as cool as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment