Monday, January 3, 2011

biebatron

To my One Love,

Searching is so wrong, I'm Mr. Right (2)
You're used to goin' out your way
To impress these Mr. Wrongs
But you can be yourself with me
I'll take you as you are (1)
I don't need too much
Just somebody to love (4)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground (6)
I will fight 'til forever
To make it right (6)
If you need me, I'll come running from a thousand miles away (9)
'Cause whenever you smile, I smile (9)
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop (8)
Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you (7)
I'll show you what you're worth (7)
And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure (8)
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (3)
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
'Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime (5)
And we will never ever ever be apart (10)

Love JB



Yes all those words are lyrics from Jutin Bieber songs, oh snap. No that didn't take me very long I am not that pathetic. To prove it the numbers are at the bottom for reference haha. I can picture Paula laughing now.

1. Favorite Girl
2. Eenie Meenie
3. Love Me
4. Somebody to Love
5. First Dance
6. Never Say Never
7. One less Lonely Girl
8. One Time
9. U Smile
10. Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment