Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another day

If I tried to count how many times I have changed my mind in my lifetime I wouldn't ever be able to even be close. The reality is I change my mind ALL THE TIME! I make a decision and then circumstances change or someone will put their two cents in and I re evaluate again and again. I have spent countless hours debating whether that is right or wrong and ironically I have changed my mind on the answer to that numerous times.

A question I have is why does it truly matter?

Yes in life we all have to make decisions on a daily basis some more important than others, but isn't that what life about? Living a life that reflects who you are and what you believe. I can change my mind a billion and one times but ultimately I need to end up in a place where my life is reflecting me, not just me though it needs to reflecting the God that Is inside me. When I am at a crossroad in life whether that may be white or whole wheat (whole wheat by the way) or something that I have faced everyday for the past little while, England or Canada ultimately it doesn't actually matter.

What does matter though is where my heart is and where I have put my trust. No matter if it's a good day or a bad day God is still the same, all I have to do is chose him and everything else will fall into place. It may not make sense but it's just another day, another choice, another moment when I can let go and just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment