Friday, June 22, 2012

what highway?

someone asked me why is your blog called the end of the highway the other day, i say that is a valid question that I shall answer publicly. 


I could make up some inspirational story about how life is a journey and you need to enjoy every moment because one day it will all end. now while that is all good and true the truth is a little less exciting.


basically I was at my friend Nicky's place and we were sitting around a fire making hot dogs (so disgusting) we were talking about how we were going to stay in contact after high school and decided we would start blog's. so brillaint. we started thinking about names and tried our hardest to be creative. then Nicky told me about this guy she worked with who thought he was ridiculously funny and how he tried to tell her a joke but forgot the punchline. later that day he remembered and told her it was the end of the highway. the joke still wasn't funny but for some reason we all found it hysterical and thus my blog was born.


  

2 comments:

  1. bahaha. i remember this. Oh yohann. "nicole what is at the very end of the highway it has to end somewhere. what if you just keep driving" (in a french accent)

    "i don't know water" -me

    the next day

    "nicole you were right it is water. I drove it." (yohann in a french accent)

    "you drove the entire highway just to find out" -me

    "yes, it's water" - yohann

    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. me: "LETITIA NAME UR BLOG THAT" BAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete