Friday, July 6, 2012

Discover Something New

CARELESS EDITION FLICKR LETS BE ADVENTUROUS QUOTE LOVE BLOG

Dreaming of travel and adventure is something I spend a lot of my time doing. I dream of discovering new places , tasting strange food, drinking tea in a adorable cafe, and sharing stories with other travelers.  

I have done all those things but I still want to do and see more! I have had a glimpse of the vast world we live in and I have seen its beauty intertwined in with its flaws . Together they reveal a beautiful world with so much to be unraveled. I have been back in my homeland for a few months and my nomad spirit inside is about to burst . There is a desire in me to one day have a home and family but why does that require one mold? Discovering the things that may have been hidden forever sparks something inside of me. I want to find remote villages and towns where I can gain wisdom from little old ladies who have known nothing but adventure. 

The thing is every person has their dream of a perfect life. For some it entales the urban jungle and climbing to the top of the corporate ladder. Others want to be safe in the comfort of a home and surviving on the nurture and care of the ones they love.    There are endless possibilities and ways that people find their own path.  There isn't one right way or one right way, and it most definitely isn't about success. Life is an adventure in itself and we should enjoy the ups and downs. It can seem impossible when things turn out for the worst but  there is beauty hidden in the brokenness. The scars you are left with show your strength and perseverance, the courage you had to push through. 

Your adventure is a grand  masterpiece for the world to see. You  may see far in the distance where you want to be and have no idea how to get there. 

Bliss is in the discovery of the unknown, take that first step and take each day as it comes. Find  enjoyment in the simplest of things create moments of enchantment with the ones you love. Take risks and make mistakes, try something new because you will never know what you are missing unless you do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment