Monday, March 19, 2012

604

Today marks 604 days in the UK. I could write a cheesy heartwarming message to everyone and talk about all my favourite memories from England. Now while those memories are all absolutely incredible that is not all I am leaving England with. I have learned time and time again no matter what situation I face whether good or bad, to keep pushing forward. Take what you have learned and go for it with all you got.

The things that I learned about myself, relationships, and God are things that have literally changed my life forever! I thought I had a lot of things sorted and my life was all together. However I was constantly reminded that I am never finished and I absolutely love it! My God is so not boring and wants nothing but the best and anyone who things Christianity is boring needs to seriously take a second to think because that is the last word I would use to describe him. He is always teaching me new things giving me mind blowing opportunities and experiences that leave me in awe.

Since I was a little girl I have wanted to see the world and in 5 1/2 hours from now I embark on an adventure I never
thought would or could happen. The dream I have had in my heart is coming true! Not when I am retired or decided to settle down but when I am 21 and flipping loving life! I get to see some of the most beautiful places in the world and not on tv or in a book but in real life.

When people would tell me God cares about the little things I didn't really get what they meant. But I have come to realise it means he cares about absolutely everything about me and everything about you. Not so he can point a finger but so that he can bless you and help you have a life that is so much better than I could have ever imagined for myself.

I am so excited for what is next so stay tuned.

Next stop ISTANBUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment