Wednesday, November 17, 2010

pack my suitcase!

today I decided something. For the past couple months I have been focusing on working here in bradford, why I am here and honestly myself. Not in the way that I am the center of the world but i the way that I wanted to discover who I am.

It has been good but I am wanting great! over the past two weeks life has been getting closer to the goal of "great" but i'm not quite there yet.

so today I decided to make a list of places I am going to travel to. I don't have all the places decided yet but when I do I will let you know. My goal is to go to at least 10 countries before next august. I want to say more but I have to stay realistic it may only be 5.

I know a couple of the places I want to go to. not quite all 10

1. Italy - Verona, Rome, Venice, and Tuscany are definitely musts
2. Switzerland - I want to see the alps!
3. Ukraine
4. Belgium - just so I can have belgium chocolate and belgium wafflles
5. The Netherlands - Amsterdam
6. Czech Republic - Praugue I mean hello!
7. Austria - Vienna, I am so going to the von trapp villa
8. Ireland - Dublin
9. ?
10.?

So those are my dream destinations. It seems crazy to think that only a couple months ago I was in canada. But I mean if I could get to england in the way I did, traveling around europe should be a piece of cake. So here is so travels.

The first place I am going is switzerland. I am going sometime before christmas so thats one down nine to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment