Monday, November 8, 2010

boom boom boom.

I could have been like almost every other girl in england and called this "baby your a fire work" but come on give me a break. If s person was a firework that would be pretty nasty. If they literally exploded it would not be a catchy pop song it would be a horrific news story. "MAN EXPLODES LIKE FIREWORK"

anyway...


so there is this holiday here in enlgand that celebrate the day that guy fawkes tried to burn down the parliment buildings in London. It is a little morbid when you think about the whole thing. I mean they have bonfires and apparently people used to make scarecrows that represented poor ol' guy fawkes and burn it. a little intense?? I think so.



Now they just have the holiday bonfire night and have a massive bonfire and fireworks. It is actually really cool. I just love fireworks in general so any excuse for them works for me.

I love this new holiday and I am defs going to bring it back to canadia. remember remember the fifth or november!







No comments:

Post a Comment