Saturday, August 20, 2011

now what

Those moments when I stop and think

now what?

they have been coming up a lot recently. Now I am not saying that I'm not happy with where I am but I am starting t think about whats next. I absolutely love my job and al that I get to do with life her in england but if something more permanent in the job front doesn't come up then I will have no way of staying in England even if I wanted to

sooooo

the leads me towards planning plan b...Do I go back to the homeland? or somewhere new? somewhere new has WAY more appeal at the moment but that means more planning and figuring things out. Where am I gonna live? where am I going to work? do they have tea?


I suppose I dont need an answer right this very second but this first year has come and gone and with only 10 short months left I need to at least have an idea of whats next.
What ever happens next I am sure it will bee awesome I am just SO curious as to what I will do

No comments:

Post a Comment