Tuesday, August 9, 2011

more




ex·pect·an·cy/ikˈspektənsē/

Noun: The state of thinking or hoping that something, esp. something pleasant, will happen or be the case

When you ask a little kid what they want to be when they grow up it is generally not a cashier at wal-mart or a janitor they have these massive dreams of what their life is going to be.

They are going to be a race car driver, a famous athlete, a singing super star (which I will be one day and I will travel the world as t-dog, the whitest inside out oreo that roamed the earth)




What has changed. loads of people will say reality...they wont admit that they just got so discouraged they gave up on incredible and settled for ok. The hard truth is so many people have. I myself do not want to be known as someone who setted. I know that I am living my life dreams and I am 20! I am travelling the world working at a christian charity and working with youth and working with organizations helping girls being trafficked AND still able to
have a social life. Yes I also wonder sometimes if my super powers can give me the ability to read minds or fly but number one I am scared of heights so I am going to pass on that and reading minds is a little creepy so I will go on just wondering and never knowing the truth about my powers.

One thing I am certain of is I am so expectant of what my life is going to be like. A lady at my church turned 100 this week. Her life has been absolutely extraordinary she has experienced and seen things that I am sure people 60 70 years ago said was impossible but yet she has still done them. I want my life to be like that.

I want to be expectant that every singe day can be an adventure, every day can have something new and exciting. It doesn`t mean I get disappointed if it doesn`t happen but stay focused on the fact that every day can be the best day
ever
...I am expectant that my lie is going to be AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment