Sunday, January 20, 2013

Train away

As I sweat like a man running on the treadmill I was thinking as always about the deeper meanings of life. There are things we do in life that have purpose like taking care of ourselves by investing in people, our health, working so we can have a house, eat and live. So many things we do to live a happy life. We work so hard to make things happen, make our lives the best we can so we get to the next best place.

While I walk longer and longer I am getting absolutely nowhere on the treadmill but I am sweating nasty toxins out of my body and keeping my heart ticking. No matter if I run for 5 minutes or an hour it will seem like I haven't went anywhere, no distance whatsoever but the machine tells me I have ran miles. I don't immediately see the good it's doing me but I know that it will pay off.

Sometimes God puts us in situations where we feel like we are running as fast as we can, our tank is nearly on empty but we are in the exact same place. Our circumstances are the same but we are even more worn out.What I have learned is that sometimes we have to go through a training season. We are building ourselves so when the time is right we have prepared ourselves to run the race God has called us to run.

It doesn't always make sense and it can hurt a lot but trust me Go always comes through and when you see the result and the amazing blessings it will so be worth it.

Regardless of what you feel or think God will always do things to build you up and do things to give you an incredible life. Trust in him and jut watch what he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment