Wednesday, January 9, 2013

secret garden



*How am I supposed to dream big when my secrets and dreams are locked away so deep in my heart that I don't even know where they are. God is the only one who knows how to fix it, he has the key to unlock the happiness that is so far gone. My true heartache is seeping out, pushing the artificial smile off my face. 

My life is great, I have so many things to be thankful for but it's just not the life I want to be in. The stories of adventure I want are no where near the mediocre production I am acting out. 

God has big things planned, waiting to find out what they are and who I am supposed to be is infuriating. It is time for the walls of my secret garden to come down and the beauty inside to be revealed, I just need to find the key.  

No comments:

Post a Comment