Wednesday, August 22, 2012

6000

This blog started for my 4 best friends to be able to know the ramblings in my head and for me to vent even if no one listened. That has now grown and I have now had 6000 hits of strangers, friends, and family look into my brain and heart to see what really goes on. That number is still small but to me it got me thinking about the potential in the minut details.

Some posts are simple as a picture that inspired me and others are words tied together to scratch the surface of my thoughts. Whether simple or complicated it all out for you to see.

I have been thinking a lot lately about influence and inspiration I get from people. There have been people in life life that changed me for the better and no longer have a part in my life as time has passed where others have only just entered my world and have pushed to me to new heights. The thing is in life we all have moments where we can take hold of opportunities and inspire others even if it is in the smallest way. I am just a simple girl from Canada who is passionate about God and loving people yet I have been on a journey in life that is greater than anything I could have designed myself. Sharing my story and the journey I am on has become one of my most favorite pass times. The memories I have of being impacted by people in a massive way are great but it is in the small things that have made the greatest difference in me. The people that cared because they wanted to not because they had to are the ones that are still hold a place in my heart. When I read a piece of literature, get a smile from an old lady on the train, or encouraged by a friend I am lifted up. I get inspired in the small things people do and say and that is what I hope to achieve in my life.

I want people to know how amazing they are, how loved they are, how they can do anything they set their mind and heart to. This blog may be random thoughts but my prayer is that even in my ramblings and chaotic craziness, somewhere in the midst of it you see that we are all dreamers who can really achieve what is in our hearts.

The dream of the ideal job, the storybook romance, the perfect love, the adventures and everything in between can be truth. We all live a life that requires trust in God and the faith to put the dreams in action. So take the next step and inspire someone today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment