Thursday, January 19, 2012

good day

I am returning to my long lost love

My Blog <3 

now as life has  played out over the past few months I have learned many things one being I do not like cold. Unless it is for an incredible purpose like ice cream or snow it really has no place. 

Second I get ridiculously restless when  I am sick and all  I can do is lay around and watch TV. 

Third that I am SO ready to move back to Canada!

I have thoroughly enjoyed living in England and have met some legendary people, traveled to some stunning places, and over all had a life changing experience but the reality of it is...

-I am ready for my next adventure-

I want to see new places, meet new people, try new food, take cool pictures to brag about, live through crazy experiences that I will question sharing with other people. The world is a big place and I am so desperate to see it and to do extra ordinary things. I was not wired to live a mediocre life and just wake up in the morning to get by or to work a 9-5 job with 33 days of holiday where the only exciting thing that happens is getting a pay check.  I may be nieve but I do not believe in settling for what society tells me is the so called "reality" of life. Frankly the life I have lived so far has proved that Completely wrong (with a capital C). Life is meant to be exciting and yes there are responsibilities and working to make a living is one of those things but if actors and musicians can get payed millions if not billions of dollars in their lifetime why can't I do something I enjoy and live my life above and beyond what I dream.  The answer is I can! 

England has taught me many things one of those things is the world, people, society, what ever you want to call it tells you that life is supposed to be a certain way and that is how the world goes round but I choose to not listen to that ridiculous stipulation and choose to live a live where I take risks and if I fall flat on my  face I will ook at the upside. I will have a wicked awesome scar and try something else. 

well thats all for now folks.

Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment