Friday, July 8, 2011

too long

I have not posted anything for a really long time... so long in fact that it is kind of sad

There is lots of things that I could post about but I can't think of anything really profound at the moment.

Over the past few months I have been working at Christians Against Poverty aka CAP and it is quite amazing. We work with people in the UK who are in serious debt problems and give them free debt counselling and help them get out of debt on their ow.

We also have a money coarse that we run that I actually took myself and it has seriously changed my life! It sounds crazy but I am serious, I didn't really know how to keep track of my finances before but now that I am not broke I thought I would learn and it is flippin awesome!

Any way I thought I would give CAP a bit of credit for being awesome...and being one of the biggest reasons why I am still in england

there will be another post soon but until then cheerio darling!


1 comment:

  1. Still waiting more that next post t-dog

    ReplyDelete