Sunday, December 5, 2010

new chapter


so I have been in Bradford England for...

126 days.


It has been the most challenging time in my life. I have been stretched in so every way possible and it has sucked a lot of the time but I am so thankful for every second of it.

I have learned so much about myself and about the person I want to be.

Instead of feeling like crap after the rough patch I feel refreshed and ready to take on whatever comes next.

Ready to start a new chapter.

whatever it may entail.

I am ready.


One of the things I learned during my adventure is that my world is so small in the scheme of life but so beyond significant to my daddy God.

Every thought. desire. dream. passion.

he cares about.

I am learning all over again that I am chereshed by the creator of the universe.

how freaking cool is that!



the world is a big place but my God is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment